WANTED: Highly Motivated Self-Driven Community Manager To Help Our Customers Be Heard & Deliver Our Marketing Messages
This is a full-time remote position!
Interacting with our community via social media forums to deliver our teachings to our customers by answering posts and comments, announce updates, and listen to our members for possible future developments. We are looking for someone with experience in the field that will keep our community engaged and exciting. You will communicate with customers primarily on Facebook; however, some email and direct messaging will be involved as well.
If you’re searching for a job that allows you the flexibility to work from wherever you’d like and still be a key part of a movement, this could be a perfect match for you.
We’re helping small businesses, agencies, and entrepreneurs to get back on their feet, grow faster, and raise the standard of quality for their customers like we do for our own.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage our forums on social media.
- Develop social media strategies and presentations to clients.
- Evaluate metrics, monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for our social media forums and professional accounts.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide support to customers on various communication channels.
- Analyze issues and address solutions including the many departments of our company.
- Build community and boost brand awareness.
- Engage with our online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
You’ll be provided with everything you’ll need for success, including:
- Proven and tested scripts, processes, and training to support all your work and tasks.
- Helpful and ongoing feedback, with direct contact not only to the support manager but other company managers and directors as well.
- A valuable opportunity to learn, grow, and become even more successful customer success professional, with a company founded on the values of continual learning and growth.
- The opportunity to have fun every day with a team of passionate, hard-working people just like you!!
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Social Media knowledge.
- Experience with content creation and Social Media management.
- Ability to critically analyze and optimize results on each platform.
- Basic knowledge of Ads on various platforms.
- Creativity, autonomy, and proactivity.
- Proven work experience as a community manager.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver.
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Two years of experience managing virtual communities and forums, or customer support.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
If this role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you right now APPLY NOW!