A Community Manager is a critical communicator between players and the product and marketing teams. It requires many different skills and abilities; part gamer, developer, content creator, writer, analyst, support agent, marketer, social media specialist, and part counsellor & cheer leader!
Who You Are:
- You have an enthusiasm and knowledge about games, game dev, community & social media trends
- Technically savvy with experience of using multiple marketing channels, content creation and community tools.
- Have good empathy and a cool head for juggling the many sources of feedback
- Able to blend player sentiment with detailed data analysis to provide balanced recommendations and prioritization.
- Have an attention to detail and quality for both your own work and the team’s work.
How You’ll Contribute:
- By developing and implementing strategies and campaigns to grow our player engagement and satisfaction.
- Acting as the voice of the game, the team and studio to players.
- Using social media and communities to provide moderation, generate interest, and excitement in game communities.
- Curate and generate content to share with players.
- By understanding player feedback, top issues and overall sentiment, so that you can represent this to the wider teams.
- Providing feedback on and editing localized text.
- Capture, edit and provide many game assets for both community and marketing use.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in community or social media working on mobile games.
- Alternatively 3+ years as an active lead community volunteer.
- Strong written English with an appropriate tone of voice and clear purpose.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams around the world.
- Able to work a schedule based on Pacific Coast time with reasonable cross-over into China time for collaboration with our wider studios.
- Mandarin speaker a bonus
- A passion for Anime, CCGs, strategy and/or simulation games a plus!
What we offer:
- 100% remote working with great flexibility to allow you to achieve life & work goals
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision for employee and family for US employees
- Profit-sharing plan and incentive schemes
Who We Are:
Magic Fuel Games, a Seasun Games Studio, was founded by experienced game developers to build new simulation games with fresh ideas and global appeal. We are looking for new team members who are passionate about games to join us on this journey as we ramp up our next round of titles!
A great opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a growing team with a focus on global gaming!