Senior Community Manager at NICE CXone
Location: Remote, USA
The Sr. Customer Experience Manager is responsible for the technical build, development, and system/tool integrations of the NICE CXone Customer Community. The Sr. Customer Experience Manager will own the strategic direction and adoption of the Community as well as manage/provide support to the Community Moderator. This position will be part of the leadership team and will be responsible for building strong relationships through partnership and collaboration.
- Product owner of the Customer Community (technical build, implementation, break-fix, and tool management).
- Assists with the implementation/integration of community related tools, in partnership with the Corp IT Team to improve the employee, customer and partner community.
- Ensure the Community meets customer expectations and aligns with the customer journey.
- Develop best practices for engagement and adoption throughout the organization and with customers.
- Ensures NICE CXone’s Community Management related processes and technology align with industry standards and best practices.
- Develop KPIs, track progress and communicate success throughout the organization.
- Act as a key stakeholder to help drive customer self-service strategy through the Community.
- Manage the Community Moderator and provide support where needed.
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for communities within NICE CXone and the industry through networking, community focused organizations, expert white papers, external websites, and other events and materials.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE CXone policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE CXone.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises.
This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technical Writing or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years technical experience with communities (build, implement, manage).
- Salesforce Communities a plus.
- 2+ years managing, moderating & monitoring online communities, discussion forums and/or Experience driving online engagement, adoption and best practices.
- Experience with community interaction technologies (discussion forums, reputation models, product enhancement requests and voting, social media accounts, etc.)
- Knowledge of Community Management best practices and industry standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both online and in person.
- Strong technical writing/editing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- The ability to collaborate, get consensus across teams, and establish productive relationships.
- Strong client orientation, with an understanding of client needs and concerns.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with multiple people and departments.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work as a team to accomplish results
- Community management related certification.
- Technical understanding/knowledge of Coveo
- Experience with Salesforce CRM/Admin & Communities functionality (Communities design, Chatter Groups, Ideas, etc.)